- This event has passed.
Training school in novel experimental models for cholangiocarcinoma: from ex-vivo patients derived organoids to in vivo animal models
11th March 2021 @ 9:30 am - 12th March 2021 @ 3:00 pm
Chiara Braconi (UK) and Diego Calvisi (DE)
- Identification of key areas where novel models can help move cholangiocarcinoma research forward;
- Learning protocols for the development of tumour-derived organoids;
- Identification of challenges in the definition of the pathway to obtain fresh tissue from patients and identification of potential solutions to be implemented;
- Learning theoretical skills for the development of co-cultures and the study of cell-to-cell interaction within 3D models;
- Learning about the suitability of novel cholangiocarcinoma animal models to answer different research questions;
- Review of technical guidelines to follow in animal experiments.