- This event has passed.
Clinical Training School “Multidisciplinary Management of Cholangiocarcinoma”
23rd September 2021 - 24th September 2021
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
VIRTUAL TRAINEES to Participate in the Clinical Training School
“Multidisciplinary Management of Cholangiocarcinoma”
23-24 September 2021
About the training school:
EURO-CHOLANGIO-NET (European Cholangiocarcinoma Network) is actively seeking trainees interested in virtually attending our training school “Multidisciplinary Management of Cholangiocarcinoma” to be held virtually on 23-24 September, 2021. Learning objectives of this training school include:
- Identifying challenges in the multidisciplinary management of CCA and interaction with different clinical specialties;
- Learning about the suitability of novel CCA treatments, main indications, and possible complications;
- Critically reviewing current clinical guidelines;
- Identifying key open issues for cholangiocarcinoma clinical research;
- Learning how to advance the understanding of cholangiocarcinoma to translate basic research and preclinical findings into clinical practice.
What we are looking for:
We are seeking trainees interested in virtually attending our training school and actively participating in our Action. Applicants must be engaged in an official Residency Program, or research programme as a PhD student or postdoctoral fellow or can be employed by, or affiliated to, an institution, organisation, or legal entity which has within its remit a clear association with performing research.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply by submitting a one-page motivation letter expressing their interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include your generalities, affiliation institution, grade of instruction, and area of specialization. Application deadline is September 1, 2021.